Saturday, August 20, 2016

- I went on a real heavy psychological blow – NRK

It’s Summer Open Saturday evening that Oslo’s former mayor Fabian Stang (H) says that he has struggled with depression and anxiety after he resigned after eight years as mayor of Oslo.

– when I first completed my work and had time to myself, so I got a response and went on a real heavy psychological blow to winter with hard depression and anxiety, says Stang told NRK.

– There are certainly many who are beginning to get tired of celebrities talking about their disease and so on, but there are so many who are struggling mentally and not being understood, that I think it is okay that some of us who have had challenges talks about it, he adds.

Stang was mayor of Oslo from 2007 to 2015. in October last year he handed over mayor chained to Marianne Borgen (SV).

he tells of the moment he realized he had to pack up and leave the mayor’s office in Oslo City Hall.

– It’s politics being that one fight in the last hour of an election campaign to be reelected, and then it becomes a bit anticlimax awaking and almost got it, says Stang.

He believes that daring to talk about depression many people do not feel so lonely in their illness.

– what happens when one is struggling mentally and that no other struggling with it to understand is that the pain is so bad that if you break your leg and her feet sticking out, the pain moderate in relation to the mental pain if you have it hard.

People Dear rod says it starts go better with him.

– It is over. Now I’ll work a bit and get me properly on my legs, then I out and fight and work with what I like, namely politics, says Stang.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment