Sunday, September 25, 2016

Homo-pioneer Wenche Lowzow is dead – VG

Each of the twelve on the night of Saturday asleep Wenche Lowzow (90). Boyfriend and partner Kim Friele took his leave of her with a kiss on each cheek.

Wenche Lowzow became known as the first stortingspolitikeren who stood up as a homosexual, and was the representative of the Right in the years 1977 to 1985.

In 1993, entered into her partnership with Kim Friele, the first woman in the country who stood up as a homosexual.

Friele have sat by their loved ones side for most of the last two days. When she was at home to rest, she got a phone call from the nursing home that his girlfriend had passed away.

I went to the nursing home once, and sat by her side until the funeral home came. I wish everyone could have the same great experience as me. She was there, even though she was gone. When I told her the old stories from our life together, I am sure, she smiled, telling Friele to VG.

Kissed her good-bye

“I have taken me a lot of lipstick, much more than I have on the to normal. For I must kiss her to say good-bye,” said Friele, when the funeral home came.

– As they traveled with her she had two large leppestiftmerker, one on each cheek. And Noldus, a small teddy bear that she has had with itself all of life – you can imagine how old it is, it got she also. Together with the wonderful fjellyng, ” says Friele.

She believes that her boyfriend must be remembered for her courage when she dared to stand forward as a gay politician.

– It paid her a high price for. After she had sat a period of time (on the Parliament, journ.anm.) there were several in the party who did not want to renominere her. But when the team homobevegelsen so much uproar that the Right had no choice. But in the next period, she was a pariah in the stortingsgruppen, and for the next period, she was not nominated, ” says Friele.

<p>HAPPY: Kim Friele and your partner  Wenche Lowzow, were among the føthe first who  entered into partnership in Norway, and they had  almost 40 år together as kjæresidues  før Wenche døthe. Here from time to take  Wenche still lived at home på Geilo. PHOTO:  KYRRE LIEN/VG</p>

HAPPY: Kim Friele and your partner Wenche Lowzow, were among the first who entered into partnership in Norway, and they had almost 40 years together as boyfriends before Wenche died. Here from time to take Wenche still lived at home in Geilo. PHOTO: KYRRE LIEN/VG

two years ago told Friele VG Weekend about the love she and your partner have shared – and their grief at slowly losing her.

– You world for a good life Wenche and I have had. Now at the end I had the fit on her at night to see that everything was in order. Then I stood and smiled in the door and thought: “oh my god, you’re discretion.” So lucky I can think like that, after almost 40 years, ” said Friele.

High: – A pioneer

health minister Bent Tall (H) says to VG that Lowzow need to be remembered as a pioneer.

– Wenche opened the doors and tore down barriers for us who come afterwards. She was a pioneer in Norwegian politics when it came to standing up for gay and lesbiskes rights. She meant a lot to the party Right when it came to bring up the issues that were important for gays and lesbians, ” says High.

As the gay and høyrepoliker have Bent Tall long known to couple Lowzow/Friele.

as long As I’ve been politically conscious I have known of their work. Wenche took a load to stand up in a time where it was very tough. I myself have never encountered the negativity of being gay, and it is thanks to just the work of people like her, ” says High.

Solberg: – She had a great meaning

prime Minister Erna Solberg (H) says Lowzow worked with many important issues Right over a number of years, but that she probably will best be remembered as the first openly gay stortingsrepresentanten.

It is very sad that Wenche Lowzow has passed away. Her openness has had a great impact on our society, ” she says in a comment that is sent to the NTB.

Towards the end of his life was Lowzow dement, and has for the last couple of years living in a nursing home.

see also: Friele to live with a dement girlfriend: – I have lost my conversation partner, but retained my beloved.

Lowzow to bisettes in Oslo in mid-October.

I know that the missing and the grief comes. But I is so robust that it should I’m ready, ” says Kim Friele.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment