Sunday, December 4, 2016

“The farm”-Laila: – Mom is the most important thing in my life – TV 2

on Wednesday, it was clear that Laila Lochert (40) ended up in the førstekjempestolen in the Farm. She has received a lot of attention this fall after 800.000 viewers have followed her on TV 2.

Close relationships

Laila is very proud to be teens, and at home in Sortland, she is very happy together with her mother, Lillian. In Saturday’s Good Evening Norway got the viewers come home on a visit to the two ladies.

I have a very close relationship to my mom, and she is my best friend, tells Laila to Good Evening Norway.

Lost his father

When Laila was ten years old his father died her abruptly, and this has brought mother and daughter even closer together.

Every minute sitting nailed, it is something you will never forget. A kind of crisis for a 10-year-old is quite brutal. I understood it not completely, that one of the dearest people I had were gone, tells Laila to Good Evening Norway.

Arguing with Lasse

On the Farm has Laila been strongly noted for battles with Lasse Bergseter (49). It made the mother to Laila cursed and very oppglødd.

When they bickered on the TV, I was in turmoil and everyone that I met was in rebellion and was angry at Lasse. It was almost a little heavy to travel to Sortland to answering people on how it went. I had not known that she was in good shape, I believe that I had crushed the entire TV’n, exit Lillian Lochert to Good Evening Norway.

the Farm you see on the TV 2 on Monday and Wednesday at. 21.40, as well as Sunday. 20.00.

You can also see the Farm when it suits you at Sumo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment